📙 Simple Halloween Recipes
The following recipes are quick and easy to make. Great for a Halloween Party!
👹 Monster Pizza Bites
Packet of small frozen circular shaped pizzas
Add 2 olive slices to each of the pizzas to resemble monster eyes.
Bake/ heat as directed.
☠️ Spooky Halloween Eyeballs
20 cranberries or blueberries
Red and blue icing pens
1. Push one cranberry into the centre of each marshmallow.
2. Draw bloodshot lines with the icing pens all over the marshmallow.
3. Set aside to dry and serve as a spooky snack.
🍿Halloween Popcorn Mix
10 cups popped popcorn
1 cup raisins
14 oz salted peanuts
16 oz plain M & M’s
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Serve in the same bowl or package up some handfuls in clear bags and tie up with some colorful ribbon.
🥤 Vampire’s Bloody Punch
48oz cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
½ litre ginger ale, chilled
1 liter lemonade, chilled
Lots of ice cubes
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large punch bowl and add ice-cubes to chill the punch.
A great punch for a Halloween party!